General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Vjago needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Vjago permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Vjago legitimate interests
- Vjago needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
In order for you to create an account on Vjago and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- The email address and picture associated with your Google account, if you choose to sign up using your Google credentials. Vjago will also request permission to access additional information (these permissions are governed by Google’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Google privacy settings). These information are only read from your Google account and we will never modify or publish any content without your permission.
- The email address and picture associated with your Facebook account, if you choose to sign up using your Facebook credentials. Vjago will also request permission to access additional information (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook without your permission.
- The email address associated with your Twitter account, if you choose to sign up using your Twitter credentials. Vjago will also request permission to access additional information (these permissions are governed by Twitter’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Twitter privacy settings). We never post anything to your Twitter without your permission.
Vjago follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Vjago uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our services, store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Vjago has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Vjago does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.